2015 Dates for Maine Wing. Location: Vermont
- May 16/17
- June 27/28
- Sept. 12/13
Instructions to receive Glider 0-flights
1. To sign-up, a cadet needs to be a current CAP member under the age of 18.
2. Cadets will use the form below or e-mail to contact the Maine Wing Project Officer providing: Name, CAP ID, home squadron, and contact information.
3. All participants must complete the Wing Runner Course and CAPs Aircraft Ground Handling training. Everyone must also be current in their Safety Education.
Note: The WPO will then provide the GCOE with the above information in addition to the syllabus number of the remaining glider orientation flights, and date of last ride for each cadet.
4. If an overnight stay is planned, cadets will be asked to complete a CAPF31
5. On the day of the O-flights Cadets shall bring their CAP ID (temporary is OK) and a pair of non-uniform shoes (BDU boots are prohibited in gliders). Uniform of the Day will be BDU.
Note: Transportation to the glider O-flights will be determined closer to the o-flight weekend and may include air transportation/powered O-flights.
Sign up for Maine Wing Glider Orientation Flights below.
Orientation Flight Syllabus